How Much Can I Receive For Doing One?
Amounts from companies are different because there are a different set of rules for studies and paid surveys. Therefore, the payments from company to company differ slightly. Sometimes, sponsors of paid surveys give out gifts and other free items. So take note that all surveys do not pay directly. This is further explained at "Why Don't All Surveys Involve Free Trials or Product Offers?"
- What Exactly Is a Paid Survey?
- How Much Can I Receive For Doing One?
- How Long Will Doing a Survey Take?
- Can Doing Enough Surveys Replace My Day Job?
- Who Is Eligible to Do a Survey?
- How Many Surveys May I Receive At a Time?
- What Are the Names of Some of the Companies Sending Out Surveys?
- Should I Give Out Personal Information to a Company Giving Out Surveys?
- What Are Some of the Questions Asked On a Survey?
- May I Receive a Check In the Mail?
- What About Taxes?
- Can Non US Citizens Take Paid Surveys?
- Are Paid Surveys Scams?
- What About Spam Mail?
- Why Don't All Surveys Involve Free Trials or Product Offers?
- Can I Do These Surveys Whenever I Wish?
- When Should I Accept My First Survey?
- Where Is My Survey Invitation?
- May I Do a Survey Listed At the Top Of the Website?
- What Can I do To Make Sure I Receive Every Survey Invitation?
- The Survey Won't Open In My Browser. What Can I Do?